Due to the closure of so many in-person homeschooling conferences across the country, we’re seeing MANY online homeschooling conferences popping up. How do you decide which one is for you? I’ve got 10 reasons you’ll want to tune into THE 2020 Homeschool Mom Conference.
- It’s the ORIGINAL online homeschool conference. That’s right, while many other online conferences are just getting their toes wet in the online conference world, Heather Bowen launched the first online homeschool mom conference in 2018. Because we’ve been in the online conference scene for so long, we’ve learned what works and what doesn’t and therefore have put together the absolute best online conference possible!
- LIFETIME ACCESS to all workshops for ALL attendees. No limited-time access or upcharges for lifetime access. Each and every 2020 Homeschool Mom Conference registration automatically includes lifetime access to ALL workshops.
- I am honored to be a speaker at this year’s conference! You’ll find the improved version of my goal setting workshop (original version offered on this website for $37) and the homeschool disaster planning session I did with The Triangle Homeschool Resource Village (a $27 value) plus 97 MORE workshops for $12 at the early bird price!
- MORE expert speakers with more homeschooling experience! We have 49 amazing speakers with a combined total of more than 550 years of homeschooling experience. It doesn’t get more expert than that!
- NO repeated workshops! That’s right, you will never find a workshop from a previous year’s conference repeated…nor will you find a workshop in the 2020 Homeschool Mom Conference that is being used in another online homeschool conference!
- Lowest price! With early bird registration pricing of just $12 which includes lifetime access to all workshops, a digital swag bag, access to the online vendor hall, and access to the exclusive conference community group, you won’t find a lower point that even comes near the 2020 Homeschool Mom Conference.
- Highest value! Lifetime access to all workshops, a digital swag bag full of homeschooling resources valued at over $900, exclusive discounts from top homeschooling publishers in the online vendor hall, and hundreds of dollars worth of door prizes and giveaways in the exclusive conference community group….there is NO other online homeschool conference that can top the extreme value at such a tiny price point!
- All workshops are pre-recorded! That means you don’t have to tune in at a certain time. I mean really, we are busy homeschooling moms, we need convenience! The workshops are there for you when you’re ready, even if it’s during that 3am nursing session.
- Interactive- you can chat with fellow homeschooling moms, get real-life advice and have your questions answered by our expert speakers, watch demos of curriculum and have direct access to homeschool publishers and vendors in our exclusive conference community group and online vendor hall!
- The Triangle Homeschool Resource Center is proud to be a sponsor of the 2020 Homeschool Moms Conference. You’ll find a special offer from our newly expanded Homeschool Support Village in the swag bag, so don’t miss it!
Are you convinced that the 2020 Homeschool Mom Conference is the best?! It’s an amazing value and with early bird registration happening now, you can lock in the best rate at just $12! Find out more and register here!
You might also like...
- Homeschooling Styles Series: Eclectic Welcome to the second in our podcast series about different homeschooling styles! In this episode, I talk with Jen Duncan of LifeBeyondTheLessonPlan.com to break down just how we find the right mix of styles to make "eclectic" work in our homeschools. Links from the episode COMING…
- When you first start homeschooling, there's a whole new language to learn, isn't there? What are all of these homeschool styles you keep hearing about? Hint: it's not about your wardrobe! And if you Google "homeschool curriculum," you're likely to find pages and pages of vendors selling their wares, but how…
- Never have I ever kept a New Year's resolution. Ever. But over the years I've noticed that the winter slump is the worst, and I have learned that doing some real self-care in January helps me stay on track with the goal of being my best self. For 2019, I've…