Are you giving your kids the tools to manage their money? Or do they think you have an evergreen money tree? Hear about the course that one local mom invented to teach her kids about money in real-life situations. Charla McKinley of Beyond Personal Finance also shares her best tips about what we can do today to start giving our children a real sense of power over their finances.
Be sure to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite podcast player! And share with your friends!
- Find Charla’s website at BPFClass.com
- Samples of the curriculum: https://bpfclass.com/see-for-yourself
- Sign up for the class online or in person: https://bpfclass.com/online-%26-local-classes
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Feelin Good” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
You might also like...
- What ages are you homeschooling? Whether you're working with kids in the elementary ages, middle school or high school, we have some tips to help you through that stage! Jennifer Knick (The Organized Homeschooler), Vanessa Wright (Wright at Homeschool) and I agree that for every stage, the keyword is…
- The 'S' Word: Socialization. Has that casual friend from yoga class asked you about that yet? Or maybe, deep down, it’s your own personal boogeyman? If you Google “homeschool socialization,” the results you’ll get amount to a collective eye roll from the community of homeschool bloggers and journalists. But I’m…