When you feel like you want to quit homeschooling, try a reset first!
It can be really hard to get back on track when life happens, but before you quit homeschooling, hit the reset button!
Here is your 5 step plan to reviving your home education plan!
- Set meaningful goals for your homeschool with the Goal Setting Webinar!
- Kara Anderson’s mini-course on “How do you want your homeschool to feel?“
Feeling like you hit a slump on a regular basis? I bet it happens in winter, doesn’t it? The winter homeschool blues is a THING, but it doesn’t have to be. I want to help you flip that script! Join me for the FLIP YOUR FEBRUARY CHALLENGE!
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Feelin Good” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
You might also like...
- What ages are you homeschooling? Whether you're working with kids in the elementary ages, middle school or high school, we have some tips to help you through that stage! Jennifer Knick (The Organized Homeschooler), Vanessa Wright (Wright at Homeschool) and I agree that for every stage, the keyword is…
- Much of the world is struggling to manage education at home right now as the Coronavirus continues to disrupt business as usual. Just how do you work from home while homeschooling? Julie Mendez of WorkingWhileHomeschooling.com shares her secrets from years of experience doing just that! Tips and Links from…
- Get the tips, tricks, inspiration, and expert input to help you homeschool in North Carolina and beyond. There are lots of great homeschool podcasts out there, but only Triangle Homeschool Resources brings you the information you can use right here in the Raleigh-Durham area. Everything from curriculum to co-ops, testing…