When you feel like you want to quit homeschooling, try a reset first!
It can be really hard to get back on track when life happens, but before you quit homeschooling, hit the reset button!
Here is your 5 step plan to reviving your home education plan!
- Set meaningful goals for your homeschool with the Goal Setting Webinar!
- Kara Anderson’s mini-course on “How do you want your homeschool to feel?“
Feeling like you hit a slump on a regular basis? I bet it happens in winter, doesn’t it? The winter homeschool blues is a THING, but it doesn’t have to be. I want to help you flip that script! Join me for the FLIP YOUR FEBRUARY CHALLENGE!
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Feelin Good” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
You might also like...
- What ages are you homeschooling? Whether you're working with kids in the elementary ages, middle school or high school, we have some tips to help you through that stage! Jennifer Knick (The Organized Homeschooler), Vanessa Wright (Wright at Homeschool) and I agree that for every stage, the keyword is…
- Get hands-on with art, history, and more! We all know the value of teaching history, and study after study has shown that art education is good for kids' overall learning, but we never seem to get the time and materials for those projects. Listen in as Penny Mayes (Take Time…
- The Triangle Homeschool Resources podcast aims to inform and inspire homeschool families in the Raleigh-Durham area with guest speakers, curriculum information, and tips and tricks for the home education journey. Meet the host, Laina Yeisley, and listen to find out what to expect from future episodes. If you'd…