A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
This site also uses Facebook tracking pixels to monitor consumer activity and interest so we can serve you better. To learn more, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Users may give or refuse consent to cookies upon first visit to our website. The decision expires after 1 month, after which time you will be asked to decide again at your next visit.
Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
You might also like...
- Terms and Conditions for trianglehomeschoolresources.com These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Triangle Homeschool Resource Center's Website. The Triangle Homeschool Resource Center can be reached at: P.O. Box 1724 , Garner North Carolina - 27529, United StatesBy accessing this website we assume you…
- This policy is valid from September 1, 2018, to present. For questions about this blog, please contact the owner at firstname.lastname@example.org This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We value the honesty of relationship. Any content, advertising space or post that may be influenced by compensation will be clearly…
- This is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this: Hi…